imorph’s Cultivate programme is all about developing and optimising teams to create cultures of excellence, continuous improvement and performance.
The Cultivate 2 Day Essentials Skills for Leading Teams is an open course ideal for Team Leads and Supervisors who want to develop their own skills in order to maximise the potential of their team and their productivity.
2 DAY COURSE OVERVIEW
Teams and why they matter
- Characteristics of good teams
- Current practices in your team
Individuals and how they shape teams
- Behaviours and beliefs
- Habits and triggers
- How to manage differences
The team leader
- What do the best team leaders do?
- Collaboration and communication
- Success factors
- Strategies for building an effective team
Pulling it all together
- Creating your own team strategy
- Putting your plan into practice
- Create your own plan for your team.
- Learn about key habits and success factors in productive teams.
- Develop communication and collaboration skills.
- Practice essential skills to make the theory a reality.
In addition to the two days training, there will be a short activity to complete on the evening of day one.
Would you like a more comprehensive analysis of your team and how it could work more effectively? Want your whole team to attend? Our corporate Cultivate Workshop Series is tailored specifically to the development of your team. Please contact us directly to discuss this alternative package.
This course is delivered at imorph’s Aberdeen Training Centre.