Our Activebrain series is all about equipping you with the skills to transform your training and enable you to take your training to another level with the skills to deliver participative and effective training sessions.
The 3+2 Day Train the Trainer course focuses on providing you with the framework and skills to become a leading Trainer and Facilitator.
This is a brilliant course for individuals who regularly deliver training and want to enhance their skills – whether you are an experienced or brand new Trainer.
- Key communication skills and techniques to encourage participation
- Fundamentals of classroom management
- How to use language to your advantage
- Tips to engage your delegates
- Enhance your core training and coaching skills
- Build the confidence to deliver engaging and effective training sessions
- Develop key transferable communication and language skills and successfully utilise them
- Appreciate different learning styles
A practical and hands on programme, as a delegate this course gives you the opportunity to put what you are learning into practice and receive constructive, valuable feedback from the imorph Trainer.
This course is 5 days in total split into 3 + 2 days. Delegates attend the last 2 days once they have had the opportunity to practice in the field. In this second session, Day 4 allows for final preparation and development before assessment for Activebrain Certification takes place on Day 5.
Please ensure you select your preferred course date from the drop down menu. Contact us to arrange a custom course.
Course dates are subject to change. We will contact you directly if rescheduling is required.Please note prices are inclusive of VAT.
This course is delivered at imorph’s Aberdeen Training Centre.