If you provide mentoring or coaching in your role, or you provide occasional training to others, then this is the course for you.
In addition to teaching imorph’s renowned Activebrain teaching techniques, this programme looks at how to incorporate mentoring and coaching into your day to day role. It’s ideal for succession planning, retaining and sharing specialist knowledge.
The course lasts two days, is highly practical and requires no pre-requisites.
2 DAY COURSE OVERVIEW
Learning: how we teach and why it’s so important
- What makes “good” training
- Key training skills of really effective trainers
- Mentoring, coaching, training
- Planning learning sessions that work well
Delivering really effective learning
- Active listening and clear communication
- Providing effective feedback and encouragement
- Strategies for delivering training confidently
- Simple measures for group management
- Evaluation and verification
Pulling it all together
- Delivering show stopping learning sessions!
- Know how to plan effective learning sessions
- Develop key transferable communication and language skills
- Be able to identify the best learning approach
- Discover how to run successful training with ease and confidence
In addition to the two days training, there will be a short activity to complete on the evening of day one.